Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Stylist wasn’t at appointment

StyleSeat - Stylist wasn’t at appointment
StyleSeat - Stylist wasn’t at appointment
I just want to make sure that I do not get charged for anything for this appointment because the stylist did not show up. She was also a little unprofessional through text. She told me that she would have charged me more if she did actually follow through with my appointment. Furthermore, she denied ever knowing about the appointment, even though I have an email confirmation from her This is an update. The stylist or Style Seats did charge me the amount listed, even though I received no service.

User's recommendation: Contact your stylist yourself if not contacted.

ID
#4320524 Review #4320524 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hayes, England
Pros
  • Easy to find nearby stylist
Cons
  • Bad communication
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

The stylist did not contact me until the day of my appointment and she didn't provide the hair as discussed. They charged my bank $100.00 for a service that I didnt receive.

I will never book another appointment with this company. I am also going to report them to the BBB and any other Agency that will investigate them. My appointment was confirmed, but the Stylist did not keep her end of the bargain up, and they still got $100.00 from my bank.
ID